Please observe the Covid-19 CDC Guidelines. Well maintained and freshly painted 1 bedroom efficiency coop. Pocket Door and Wall (No Accordion Door Here!) Bright Galley Kitchen with Double Sink, Walkout from Living Room onto glass enclosed patio filled with natural light overlooking broad walk, green space and walking paths. Lots of Closet space plus an additional storage area. 1 Assigned parking space. Updated Bath, Forced and Central Air and Heat. (No Window Units). Coop payment includes Electric, Heat, A/C, Property Taxes, Basic Cable and Internet. Don't miss this opportunity to live in this wonderful active living 55+ Community.
Other, Bi-Level, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
635 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Galley Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Art Studio, Bar/Lounge, Bike Trail, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Dining Rooms, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Meeting Ro
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price